"Enhancing customer's shopping experience by engaging with AR technology"
Change the way we
shop on e-commerce with the advanced
computer vision technology. StyleAR enables
shoppers to virtually try on jewels to check
a size or style before buying them. Through
the process, shoppers can enjoy
highly-personalized service to find the
perfect match for individuals. Bring
top-notch experiences to your customers with
an immersive AR technology and rising the
- Available on both a mobile and a web environment.
- Works robustly in real-time without a template, marker, and QR code.
- Provides image-based metadata related to purchase, such as skin-color, facial ratio, etc.
"Reshaping the way we experience Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality"
Use your hand as a
pointing device for a 3D space as you use
the mouse on your computer. The PIXIE is the
reinvented 3D natural interface for the new
emerging environments, Virtual Reality(VR)
and Augmented Reality(AR). It makes mobile
VR and AR experiences to be more natural and
convenient. It is developed for a
commercially viable algorithm with real-time
and highly-robust performance within a
- Tracks the 3D position of your hand using only monocular camera.
- Works with no additional equipment other than a smartphone.
- Provides familiar user interfaces, such as “move”, “click”, and "drag".
"Technologies enabling the machine to understand what they see"
We make visual intelligence algorithms based on computer vision, image processing, and machine learning by extracting the meaningful information from the images and videos through processing and analyzing them.
How the algorithms work
"Extremely optimized algorithms for practical AI-powered services"
The algorithm we provide is robust to reach the level of piratical applications in the daily life environment and is extremely optimized to smoothly work on mobile device.
"Better Life Through Technological Innovation"
Deepixel Inc. is a visual intelligence tech-startup based on computer vision and machine learning. The goal of Deepixel is to change how people interact with the digital world (or computing environments) by providing more intuitive and convenient user interface. Our team includes highly trained and experienced researchers, engineers, and software developers. Currently, we are focusing on the development of new way to naturally interface with VR/AR/MR, and of virtual try-on technology for the future of fashion/accessory AR commerce. We believe that our technologies and services can change the world much better.
"All of innovations begin with tiny wonders."
- 2016.05: Founded in Seoul, Korea.
- 2016.07: Selected for a startup incubating program supported by Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA).
- 2016.08: Registered as a venture company.
- 2017.02: Selected for the first Yozma accelerating program.
- 2017.06: Included in a final selection list of the first Yozma accelerating program.
- 2017.07: Qualified for membership of K-ICT Born2Global(K-ICT B2G) 2017.
- 2017.07: Received a subsidy of overseas patent cost from Seoul Business Agency (SBA) - 15/552,770
- 2017.08: Received investment from NAVER Corp. (in association with NAVER D2SF)
- 2018.08: Registered as a venture company (extension).
- 2018.09: Received a subsidy of overseas patent cost from Seoul Business Agency (SBA) - 16/097,946
- 2019.05: Selected to receive "(AI-training) Data Voucher" by Korea Data Agency (K-data)
- 2019.05: Participated in Swiss-Korean Startup Workshop (hosted by Embassy of Switzerland)
- 2019.07: Exhibited StyleAR at AI EXPO KOREA 2019 (fully supported by AI+X STARTUP CHALLENGE)
- 2019.07: Selected for SK Telecom 5GX Accelerator program